[Paraview] Plugin works - doesnt - works - doesnt - ...

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 18 15:40:31 EDT 2010

I have just confirmed that when using Paraview 3.6, even with the -dr
option, everything works fine. Whether the plugin is located such that
it is loaded automatically or I load it myself doesn't change anything.
It works.

Also, I traced the image down to the point where it vanishes in Paraview
3.7. It is definetely during the ITK filtering. The conversion to ITK
works, but then it disappears. Maybe it isn't a Paraview issue after all...?