[Paraview] FindHDF5.cmake in CVS HEAD needs to be replaced.

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Mar 18 14:48:56 EDT 2010

Can the "FindHDF5.cmake" file in the current ParaView CVS Head be
replaced with something a bit more "significant"? Like maybe the one
from current CMake? I have to use an external HDF5 library (Version
1.6.9) in order to get one of my plugins to work and the current
"FindHDF5.cmake" does not seem to find my installed version of HDF5
and still set all the needed CMake variables, namely HDF5_LIBRARY is
NOT getting set.

 I have a version of FindHDF5.cmake that could be used. There was also
a good discussion in the past few months on the CMake list about
replacing/adding the one with CMake. Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net