[Paraview] Input Editor - Cramped Input Port Selection

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Mar 17 10:19:42 EDT 2010

Folks,

I've committed some changes. A slight change from the mockup is the
placement of the radio buttons, since the buttons on the top seemed
disconnected from the pipeline view when more than 1 input ports were
present. Also, if there's only 1 input port, the radio buttons are now
hidden.

Jeremy,

I think I understood what you meant, and I've tried to address that
issue as well. Feel free to give that a try.

Utkarsh