[Paraview] Hidden Properties for Plugins

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 17 04:57:55 EDT 2010

Hi!

I'd like to know if it is possible to set properties to some value
without letting the user change that. This would be nice, since e.g. the
vtkImageGaussianSmooth requires a call "SetDimensionality" to setup
whether to use a 1D, 2D or 3D Gaussian Smooth. Depending on that the
user has to provide one, two, or three values for the
StandardDeviations. So I chose to make a 2D version and a seperate 3D
Version where I provide 2, repectively 3 input fields for these values.
The SetDimensionality should then be called properly without the user
having to take care about that.

Best regards,
Christian