[Paraview] pvpython and f2py

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Mar 16 10:48:16 EDT 2010

Hey Greg,

Thanks for passing along that info. I had forgotten the PPF had a spot for extra PYTHONPATH entries, and that's a good point about behavior under separate client/server.

So, Peter, if you're doing this from pvpython instead of the GUI, the ProgrammableFilter has a PythonPath property that you can set, too, that I had never noticed before Greg mentioned this.

Talk to you later,
-Eric