[Paraview] packaging branded problem

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Mar 16 10:25:35 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I'm having trouble today packaging my branded app on 64-bit Ubuntu. I'm just trying to run ccmake to configure, I have  BUILD_SHARED: ON, but it has trouble when I turn CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:ON. It seems to be having trouble expanding ParaView_SOURCE_DIR on line 172 of ParaViewMacros.cmake, giving me this error during configure stage:

CMake Error: File /Servers/Executables/pv-forward.c.in does not exist.

 CMake Error at /home/emonson/Programming/ParaView_cvs/ParaView3/CMake/ParaViewMacros.cmake:172
 (CONFIGURE_FILE):
   configure_file Problem configuring file
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /home/emonson/Programming/ParaView_cvs/ParaView3/CMake/ParaViewBranding.cmake:263
 (add_executable_with_forwarding2)
   MSI_Strip3/CMakeLists.txt:48 (build_paraview_client)

Any clue whether this is something I have set up wrong, or is it a bug? I rebuilt paraview yesterday with a new build of Qt, so I'm not sure if I screwed something up since this used to work fine.

(CVS 2010-03-15 ParaView, Qt 4.6.2 from source, ffmpeg, CMake 2.6-patch 4)

Thanks,
-Eric