[Paraview] 64-bit version for MacOS?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Mar 15 21:44:54 EDT 2010

You will have to build ParaView against a 64 bit build of Qt yourself.
Which means compiling Qt as a Cocoa Framework, then compiling ParaView
against that version of Qt. There are some minor user interface issues
due mainly to the Cocoa Port of Qt not being up to the same level as
the Carbon version but you can usually work through those.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net