[Paraview] pvpython and f2py

Peter Brady petertbrady at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:41:51 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

I'm use Fedora 11 64-bit.  I tried a few more things so maybe this will
help.  Using f2py gives me a .so file (streamfunc.so) which I can then
import in a pvpython script using:

import streamfunc

My problem is that I have a programmable filter which needs this module but
when I import it in my programmable filter script I get the error:

ImportError: No module named streamfunc

So it seems the problem is with the programmable filter and not with
pvpython itself.