[Paraview] pvpython and f2py

Peter Brady petertbrady at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:44:32 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I need to perform some computations on my data and for speed reasons I would
like to use fortran to accomplish this.  Using pvpython I can get the data I
need, and using f2py I can wrap my fortran subroutine but I can only get
f2py to create a .so file which pvpython doesn't seem to recognize when I
try to import it as a module.  Can someone tell me how to either:

1.  Get pvpython to recognize the .so file created by f2py or

2.  Use f2py to generate a .py file instead of a .so file

Thanks in advance,

Peter.