[Paraview] Development Install Tree

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Mar 15 09:36:27 EDT 2010

>    paraview-real: error while loading shared libraries: libVPIC.so:
>    cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

That's indeed a missing install rule, which I believe Dave fixed over
the weekend.

> Apart from the inconvenience of using cpack (I really just want to
> create an installed version and not a tar.gz that I have to subsequently
> unpack and rename the directories to suit my own conventions), I'm a
> disconcerted by that fact that the cpack variant also seems to miss
> installing a fair number of files (see attached diff from ls -1R
> outputs).

Thanks for the diffs. We'll take a look to verify that the necessary
files get cpacked as well.

> - GENERATE_FILTERS_DOCUMENTATION should work, but doesn't.

I must be missing something here. We are talking about the
documentation for the "SphereSource", for example when one hits the
"?" button, right?
What cmake version are we using?

Utkarsh