[Paraview] Input Editor - Cramped Input Port Selection

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 12 14:00:22 EST 2010

Hello!

I wonder why the input port selection is so cramped in the input editor.
It is really bad that you cannot actually read out the selections you
make without moving the scrollbar. Then, after scrolling, you cannot
change the other input without scrolling back. This really steals your
time. On the other hand there is that pipeline preview which is nice to
see but honestly I'd instantly trade it away for a better overview on my
inputs. I have attached a picture that shows the situation on my PC.

By the way, doesn't anyone have any idea about my last issue? (no
cell/point data in imported ITK volumes):
 > "Create Cell or Point Data out of Image"

Best regards,
Christian