[Paraview] Use existing texture map for 3D surface

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Mar 12 10:12:34 EST 2010

The problem is that the uv array needs to be marked as "Texture"
attribute for the PointData. You can write a PythonProgrammableFilter
which generate an output with the Texture coords setup correctly. Let
me know if you need help with that. Also remember this filter will
have to combine the two "u" and "v" arrays produced by
vtkTableToPoints into a single array with 2 components.

Utkarsh