[Paraview] Spreadsheet View and Selection - Bug

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 10 15:09:38 EST 2010

That was fast...  :) It works like a charm now, but wasn't it possible
to select distinct additional elements using the CTRL-key? At least
that's a common feature in such an environment. On the other side I
don't actually see a use for this ( at least for what I am doing ).

What is much more important for me: Is there a way to do this selection
with a plane 2D image, i.e. selecting a Pixel ( or multiple ) in the
image and get the appropriate cell highlighted in the spreadsheet? I
have to execute some custom plugin filter with the value of a picked
pixel. How I pass this value to this filter is another story but some
picking would definetely be a good start. When I load a 2D image, all
these selection buttons are greyed out...

Best regards,
Christian