[Paraview] SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file (BTX ETX didn't work)

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Mar 10 11:52:54 EST 2010

Hi David, you should copy and paste the exact error message you are getting
so people can make more educated guesses.  It's probably failing not because
of the code inside the btx/etx, but because there is no vtkClass defined in
that header.  You are listing Factor.cpp as a SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES, and
therefore it gets wrapped.  Try listing it as GUI_SOURCES or
SERVER_SOURCES.  See the macro documentation in
ParaView/CMake/ParaViewPlugins.cmake.

Pat