[Paraview] SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file (BTX ETX didn't work)

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Wed Mar 10 10:31:20 EST 2010

My 2 cents would be that I think a good coding practice is to define these
in your source file instead of the header. Especially as it they doesn't
appear to be part of your API. Or even better is to make them const
variables. That way it will actually exist as a symbol that you can see in a
debugger and, I think, optimizations can be performed.