[Paraview] ParaViewFilters.html missing?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Mar 8 09:35:24 EST 2010

Eric,

I've committed a fix to CVS. Added is a new advanced CMake variable
GENERATE_FILTERS_DOCUMENTATION which ensures that the documentation
for sources/readers etc. is built. It's off by default, since
many-a-times esp. on windows, running the documentation building
executable fails due to incomplete PATH etc. which can be very
annoying.

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Documentation/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--
Documentation/CMakeLists.txt

Utkarsh