[Paraview] PV on XT

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Mar 7 16:36:09 EST 2010

That patch only works if you use a customized cmake platform file that
contains the line-

    SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME CRAYXT_COMPUTE_LINUX)

I've been discussing with Bill Hoffman a more general solution.  It will
probably involve new cmake variable that is configured into
DynamicLoader.hxx.in <http://dynamicloader.hxx.in/>.  The variable could be
set by a platform file or a try-compile test.

A separate issue- we're running into fragmentation of the cross-compile
instructions.  There are now a few different wiki pages.  The one Burlen
linked to was written by John Patchet in January based on my build notes and
his own experiences.  My notes are in a github
repository<http://github.com/patmarion/crosscompiling-paraview>and
that wiki page is no longer in sync with them.

Pat

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com