[Paraview] pvpython: "Library not loaded: libavcodec.dylib"

Stefan Kroboth ml at stefan-kroboth.com
Sat Mar 6 13:03:55 EST 2010

Thanks, this worked (at least a bit) ... now I get the same error message as before.

$ export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/stefan/paraview/lib/paraview-3.6/
$ ./test.py
dyld: Library not loaded: libavcodec.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/stefan/paraview/lib/paraview-3.6/pvpython-real
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

Thats weird.

Stefan