[Paraview] How to color by Cell Data

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 03:01:34 EST 2010

Hi,

After full updates on 2 computers (personal and office) both running fedora
12,
the problem persists... on one of them only! The sadness is that the
personal
one is concerned, so I cannot debug efficiently.

The point is that I didn't perform a comprehensive clean on my built tree.
This
is the next step.

Jerome