[Paraview] Problem (and work-around) for ArbitrarySourceStreamTracer on Mac

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Mar 1 14:19:12 EST 2010

Hey Russ,

This doesn't make it any more obvious, but I think you can also see the source button if you scroll down on the scrollbar that shows up to the right of the Input button.

It only seems to do this on 3.6.2. With the current CVS version I can't get the source button to disappear no matter how small I make that dialog -- the line edit after the Input button seems to be a single line rather than a few lines long now. In general, with the current development version I have far fewer problems with list views and other widgets being tiny and un-viewable on OS X than in the past (e.g. the Data Arrays list in the Information tab of the Object Inspector doesn't show up as 1/2 a line tall any more!!!).

Talk to you later,
-Eric