[Paraview] How to color by Cell Data

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 1 09:52:13 EST 2010

Hi,

I tested my nightly clean builds of ParaView CVS HEAD (pulled via git) + Qt 4.5.2 on
* SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2
* Ubuntu 9.10 Server 64bit
* openSuSE 10.2 64bit
* openSuSE 11.1 32bit
* SPARC Solaris 10 64bit (PV CVS 2010-02-25, nothing newer as I'm having some
trouble with Mesa since Dave's commit Fri Feb 26 17:57:21 2010 +0000)

I see for all builds both point "Ids" and cell "Ids" in the Color By menu.

I also checked the tarballs of all nightly builds since beginning of February
2010 on openSuSE 11.1 and could not reproduce the issue. Cell Ids is always there.

Sven