[Paraview] Plugin Autoload

Aurélien Marsan aurelien.marsan at ecl2009.ec-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 16 05:40:56 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for have doing this. That's quite boring to have to reload manually
the plugin each time I open paraview.

To avoid this, we can indeed ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN while building.

If this can help other people, I join what I've made for this purpose, with
the CMakeFile.
This is a Reader, that use the PythonProgrammableFilter and a python module
called "pyturbo", read the files and returned a vtkMultiBlockDataSet.
The interface is done with qt4. And the CMakeFile was completed to take care
of the .qrc and .ui files.

Regards,

Aurélien