[Paraview] Problem with Color Gradients in 'Save Screenshot'

Phil Thibodeau philthibodeau at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 04:02:12 EDT 2010

When I use the 'Save Screenshot' feature in PV 3.8, the background colour
gradient 'doubles'. On my screen, I have a smooth colour gradient from the
top of the window to the bottom, but the screenshot has two tiles of the
gradient (see attachment). This only occurs when I turn off the "Save only
Selected View" to have multiple windows in my screenshot. Does anyone know
why this is happening?

Paraview 3.8.0 on Fedora 12. I'm new to PV and Linux in general - please
keep in mind for any responses.

Thanks,

Phil

--