[Paraview] Fail to build pqApplicationComponents in ParaView3.8.0 on Windows764bit MSVC2010

Dr. X xunlei at renci.org
Thu Jun 10 13:24:45 EDT 2010

Hi Robert,
I just explicitly did what you suggested: running CMake as
administrator. It does not help. I was logging in with an administrator
level account when I was running CMake.
Any other suggestions? It seems pqApplicationComponents project misses a
couple of .ui files, i.e. pyLinksManager.ui, pqPliginDialog.ui, and
pqMultiViewFrameMenu.ui. I added them to the project's resource folder.
That does not have any effect.

Best,