[Paraview] location of python plugin macro

m.c.wilkins at massey.ac.nz m.c.wilkins at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jun 9 22:55:47 EDT 2010

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your quick response.

Yes setting the __file__ variable would be great.

Is there a formal way to do a feature request?  From googling, I see
people have just posted requests to this list.  Is that good enough?
If so, could we please have this has a feature request?

If it is worth your time, perhaps you could point me to were I should
start looking and perhaps I might be able to figure out how to
implement the feature myself.

Thank you

Matt Wilkins