[Paraview] Resampling data in ParaView

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 14:24:54 EDT 2010

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for your tips. I will take a look around this class. Though I have
a question: This is a VTK class, and I don't have problem in stand-alone
VTK applications. If I have to change something in VTK classes, it means
that I will have duplicated filters, the native VTK ones and the modified
of mine... Don't you think there something on ParaView-side to do?

Thanks again and best regards,
Jerome