[Paraview] ParaView bugs on Mac OS 10.6.2 ??

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 3 11:46:19 EDT 2010

Sorry for the delay, but I was finally able to track the issue. I
suspect it has anything to do with Mac OS. It's just coincidental. The
issue is that the array names in your pvts file does not match the
arrays that are actualy present in the vts files. pvts is meant to
simply provide meta-data for the vts files, so it is required that the
arrays and other meta-data match up.

Hope that helps.

Utkarsh