[Paraview] Setting up a Tiled Display render paraview cluster on Mac OS X crash

Juan Francisco Alvarez Urquijo fkoner.meego at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:58:41 EDT 2010

Hi all I fin the solution, thanks for mpi community.

The comand whe need to launch pvserver in tiled display mode using openmpi
1.4.2 and paraview 3.8.0 on Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later is (in our case, we
have a tiled dislpay of 4x3 screens):

$ mpirun --leave-session-attached --hostfile myHostFile -np 12 pvserver
-tdx=4 -tdy=3

I hope it is helpful to someone else.
Juan Francisco Álvarez Urquijo (fkoner adnk)
Center for Research and Advanced Studies of the National Polytechnic
Institute of Mexico - Centro de Investigación y de Estudios Avanzados del
Instituto Politécnico Nacional - CINVESTAV-IPN.
Computing College of the National Polytechnic Institute of Mexico - Escuela
Superior de Cómputo del Instituto Politécnico Nacional - ESCOM-IPN.