[Paraview] How to do volume rendering of image data?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Sat Jul 17 09:43:52 EDT 2010

Nope.  ParaView is just telling you that the current operation is not supported.

Probably the best course of action is to submit a feature request to ParaView's bug list (http://www.paraview.org/Bug) to which you can attach an example file.  I would also recommend entering the feature in uservoice (http://paraview.uservoice.com/forums/11350-general).  The ParaView developers use this site to determine the priority of suggested features.

If you have an example data set that is not too big, you can email it to the mailing list or directly to me and I can do these for you.

-Ken