[Paraview] How to do volume rendering of image data?

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Thu Jul 15 04:51:36 EDT 2010

Hi Steve,

I don't know if what you describe can be achieved in Paraview, but actually you can do it easily with VolView [1] (another - bt not open-source - Kitware software).
Volume rendering is a standard technique for visualising X-Ray Computed Tomography data.
If you find out out to do this in Paraview, please share your knowledge!

Cheers

Gilly

[1] http://www.kitware.com/products/volview.html