[Paraview] histograms on time dependant datasets (pvd) with PV 3.8.0

Philippe David pdavid at scconsultants.com
Tue Jul 13 09:30:55 EDT 2010

Eric,
Actually this is a regular binary downloaded from Paraview.org. (windows
32 , same problem on linux 64)
the play operates correctly but the "save animation" only saves the 1st
frame (t=0) of the histogram. On the other hand, the 3D Vtu view is
correctly updated.
My pipeline is a simple "pvd >> histogram"

Philippe DAVID
Sciences Computers Consultants
office:33(0)4-77-49-75-80
mobile:33(0)6-08-47-64-38