[Paraview] VTK_Edge for LIC

Bastil2001 at yahoo.de Bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 27 17:02:55 EST 2010

Dear group,

I have compiled VTK_Edge against paraview 3.6.2. Everything worked fine
except that make install did not install "libVTKEdge.so" to the install
directory - I had to copy this manually. Is this a bug or a feature?

Afterwards I can load libVTKEdge.so to paraview without problems.
However, where are the new features? I am especially interested in LIC
and I only found lic on 2D structured grids and LIC on image data in the
filters menu. Both are greyed off with my Ensight-Reader multiblock
unstructured grids. Does it only run on structured grid? Am I missing
something?

Regards BastiL