[Paraview] Register animation keyframes and cues in GUI

Oliver Borm oli.borm at web.de
Thu Jan 21 04:04:24 EST 2010

Hello,

I've played the animation from http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Animation
without any problems in the GUI. But the keyframes and the
KeyFrameAnimationCue is not not registered in the GUI and thus not
visible as a track in the Animation View. I've tried to register them by
hand either in the animation, animation_keyframes and
animation_manipulators group. I can register them, but they are not
visible. If I want to register them in the sources group, paraview
crashes. Is there any possibility to make the keyframes and cue visible
in the GUI?