[Paraview] rescale each frame

Peter Brady petertbrady at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:09:49 EST 2010

This is fairly easy to do if you're using python.

You could start off your time series with something like:
<contacts/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&maximize=true&hide=true&position=absolute&hl=en&emailsLink=true&sk=true&titleBar=false&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1263830196859&zx=9qx28f80odc0#>
Show(someFilter)
dpsF = GetDisplayProperties(someFilter)
dpsF.ColorArrayName = 'someArray'
dpsF.LookupTable = MakeBlueToRedLT(lowValue,highValue)

and then each timestep you could update:

dpsF.LookupTable = MakeBlueToRedLT(newLowValue,newHighValue)

I'm not sure how you would do it through the GUI.

Good luck,

Peter.