[Paraview] Paraview 3.6.2 on Ubuntu - pqAnimationManager compilation error

Cristiano Malossi cristiano.malossi at epfl.ch
Thu Jan 14 05:48:35 EST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to compile Paraview 3.6.2 on my laptop. Unfortunately I get
this error:

[ 93%] Building CXX object
Qt/Components/CMakeFiles/pqComponents.dir/pqAnimationManager.o
/home/malossi/Sources/ParaView3/Qt/Components/pqAnimationManager.cxx: In
member function ‘bool pqAnimationManager::saveAnimation()’:
/home/malossi/Sources/ParaView3/Qt/Components/pqAnimationManager.cxx:410:
error: ‘class Ui::Dialog’ has no member named ‘stereoMode’
/home/malossi/Sources/ParaView3/Qt/Components/pqAnimationManager.cxx:413:
error: ‘class Ui::Dialog’ has no member named ‘stereoMode’
make[2]: ***
[Qt/Components/CMakeFiles/pqComponents.dir/pqAnimationManager.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Qt/Components/CMakeFiles/pqComponents.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am using:
- Ubuntu 9.10 64bit (QT and VTK from this release)
- CMake 2.8

Note that with more or less the same configuration I was successful
compiling it on a Workstation with Debian Lenny.

Any idea on what is wrong?

I attach my CMakeCache.txt file.

Thank you.

Regards,