[Paraview] Automatically color by apply a data array

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 11 11:12:19 EST 2010

No.  But I think if you change your filter to set the Curvature array as the active scalars on the output, ParaView will automatically select them.

-Ken

On 1/8/10 3:44 PM, "David Doria" <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:

I have made a plugin for a filter that generates a data array called
"Curvature". After I apply the filter in paraivew, I always
immediately go to the display tab and change "Color By" to
"Curvature". Is there a way to do this
automatically in the xml or somewhere else?

Thanks,

David