[Paraview] Slicing options - between set X/Y point limits

Lester Anderson lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:25:24 EST 2010

Hello

Is it possible to slice a volume without having to always have the maximum limits? For example, my data has x= -22 to 22 and Y= -22 to 22, but I only want to make a vertical slice between the points P1 (x=2 Y=-10) to P2 (X=8 Y=-6): I cannot see an option in version 3.6.2 (Win32) to do that. The only options relate to the angle of the slice and its origin slicing through the whole model - have I missed something ?

Cheers

Lester