[Paraview] Plugins in Windows 3.6.2 binary

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 5 17:08:16 EST 2010

Given that, is there some advice you can give for installing the MSVC classes on Windows XP stuck at SP 2?  How do you do that (without installing the entire compiler)?

-Ken

On 1/5/10 1:45 PM, "Utkarsh Ayachit" <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:

> Another option would
> be for ParaView to do a silent install of the MSVC redist package instead of
> dumping the dll's/

Actually that might not be a bad idea. We can even make it a option
that the user can uncheck, if he wants. Maybe we should look into that
for 3.8.

Utkarsh

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories