[Paraview] How to get back the first line of a VTK legacy file

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Sun Feb 28 06:11:22 EST 2010

Hmm, I tried it without success:

FIELD FieldData 1
FEmethod 1 1 string
Lagrange

yieds to:

ERROR: In /usr/local/ParaView3/VTK/Filtering/vtkDataSet.cxx, line 439
vtkPolyData (0xae3eac0): Cell array FEmethod with 1 components, has only 1 tuples but there are 4 cells

ERROR: In /usr/local/ParaView3/VTK/Parallel/vtkPDataSetReader.cxx, line 921
vtkPDataSetReader (0xa5d5c60): Attribute Mismatch.

ERROR: In /usr/local/ParaView3/VTK/Filtering/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 757
vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0xa5d6420): Algorithm vtkFileSeriesReader(0xa5a2600) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0xae3e650)
 Debug: Off
 Modified Time: 97070
 Reference Count: 1
 Registered Events: (none)