[Paraview] running paraview in parallel

Vishwa dagarshali at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:52:36 EST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for the reply..I did look at the wiki and tried the following..

I set up a server/client reverse connection and trired to connect.. but i
coudn't.. this was the command that i gave for the server.. olivegarden is
the hostname of my laptop.

ssh -i /home/dagarshali/.ssh/id_rsa vishwa at hpc4.iastate.edu node083 pvserver
--reverse-connection --server-port=11111 --client-host=olivegarden

here node083 is the node where the pvserver was launched...

so wasn't sure how to give that info in this command.. or am i doing
something wrong.. when you say that start the cient, am i just creating a
server/client and connect in manual mode..?

Regards,
Vishwa