[Paraview] [ParaView] In-Situ Visualization

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Feb 26 06:31:24 EST 2010

Yes, it is possible though not necessarily straightforward, depending on how
much visualization algorithm and Cuda/GLSL experience you have. Also, you
will have to write a new mapper since the current one works on data on main
memory. If I was estimating how much this would take, I would estimate no
less than 6 months for something like 4 algorithms and 1 mapper.