[Paraview] crash when trying to use opacity and remote rendering

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Feb 25 16:35:21 EST 2010

I've committed a fix. Feel free to give it a try.

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/Filters/vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor.cxx,v
 <--  Servers/Filters/vtkOrderedCompositeDistributor.cxx
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMRepresentationStrategy.cxx,v
 <--  Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMRepresentationStrategy.cxx
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMUnstructuredDataParallelStrategy.cxx,v
 <--  Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMUnstructuredDataParallelStrategy.cxx