[Paraview] Compiling without X11 libraries

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Feb 25 10:27:46 EST 2010

There is also this in VTK/Rendering/CMakeLists.txt:

    IF (VTK_USE_X AND OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY)
      SET(KitOpenGL_SRCS ${KitOpenGL_SRCS} vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx)
      SET (KIT_LIBS ${KIT_LIBS} ${OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY} )
    ELSE (VTK_USE_X AND OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY)
      IF (VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA  AND  OSMESA_LIBRARY)
        SET(KitOpenGL_SRCS ${KitOpenGL_SRCS} vtkOSOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx)
        SET (KIT_LIBS ${KIT_LIBS} ${OSMESA_LIBRARY} )
      ENDIF (VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA  AND  OSMESA_LIBRARY)
    ENDIF (VTK_USE_X AND OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY)

Pat