[Paraview] Plugin Verification Data Mismatch

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 25 05:01:30 EST 2010

Good news, everything works finally. I found a way to make Paraview find
the necessary ITK libraries.

By chance I found some cmake related postings where there was some
problem with the LINK_LIBRARIES variable. I was like "Gee, this variable
looks nice! It could replace my TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES which does not
work anyway." And voila, everything goes. This is what I put into my
CMakeList that made Paraview execute my cool plugin (a itkFlipImageFilter :)

LINK_LIBRARIES( vtkITKImageBox
    ITKCommon ITKIO ITKBasicFilters
)

I know, diving a little bit more into CMake would have helped in the
first place, but you just can't study everything before getting your
work done.

What's a bit strange is that the plugin is very big (7MB). I am afraid
that the vtkITKImageBox (which is about that big), or even some ITK
stuff is cramped into the filter despite my efforts to link everything
dynamically. I will try to find a solution to this.

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Christian