[Paraview] EXPERIMENTAL_USER, etc, flags

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 24 22:07:52 EST 2010

Mostly curiosity (killed the cat, I know), but I thought it might perhaps be related to "branding" - something I'm interested in.  The COPROC flag just caught my eye too and took me back several years to a related activity at NCSA.  I'd be curious to learn more about the latter then.  In particular, is it self-contained in PV or does it require a 3rd party lib?

thanks, Randy