[Paraview] Stereo mode in version 3.6.1

Augusto Escobar augustomescobar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:13:38 EST 2010

Hi,

I have paraview version 3.6.1 installed in my machine and I normally use it
to see a couple of animations from one of my projects. I'm trying to run
this animation in stereo mode.

I know the command to run paraview in stereo mode for version 3.6.2 is
--stereo (so it will run in red blue stereo mode), but this command doesn't
seem to work for my 3.6.1 version.

Maybe you are asking why I don't open my animations in paraview 3.6.2. The
reason for it is that my animations are not working in version 3.6.2 for
some reason. Paraview stops working when I click on the play button. I
believe it's easier to solve the stereo in version 3.6.1 problem.

Anyone knows the red blue stereo command for 3.6.1 version?

Thank you,
Augusto Escobar