[Paraview] Displaying point coordinates

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Feb 24 09:06:18 EST 2010

Plus, there's actually a button at the top of the spreadsheet view that I'd never noticed before to "Show only selected elements".

There's a strange inconsistency, though: When I use the standard spreadsheet view (with points selected or not) for a default sphere source, I see Normals, Points & Point ID. If I select points on the sphere and click "Show only selected elements", only the Normals and Point ID show up as columns -- the Points coordinates disappear...

Is this the expected behavior, or a bug?

Thanks,
-Eric