[Paraview] Plugin Verification Data Mismatch

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Feb 24 08:37:29 EST 2010

I am assuming this is with CVS head ParaView. Try setting the
environment variable PV_PLUGIN_DEBUG before launching ParaView. It
should print more information as to why the plugin verification data
mismatched.

Just to be sure, you are building and loading the plugin into the same
version of ParaView.

Utkarsh