[Paraview] Can I delete some items in PV interface?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 23 12:53:41 EST 2010

Hey Fred,

Recently there has been a lot of progress on making it much easier to build a customized version of ParaView. In the CVS source there is the capability for "branding" and some nice examples in {PVsource}/Examples/CustomApplications.

The documentation so far is here:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Writing_Custom_Applications

-Eric

Eric E Monson