[Paraview] Custom Filters NOT showing up in Filters List (CVS HEAD)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Feb 22 13:14:39 EST 2010

I have some custom filters that I have developed. I use the
"PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULES" to compile them directly into
ParaView. I know they are getting compiled as I can see the compile
command go by on the command line. The problem is that they do not
show up when I run ParaView in the filter list. Here is an example XML
File:

<ParaViewFilters>
   <Category
     name="Microstructure"
     menu_lable="&amp;Microstructure">
     <Filter
       name="IPFFilter"/>
   </Category>
   <Filter
     name="IPFFilter"/>
</ParaViewFilters>

Which is added like so in my CMake files:
# -- Add the Client side xml
set(IPFFilterClient_XML ${PVMXADataModel_SOURCE_DIR}/Source/Client/
IPFFilter/Resources/IPFFilter_GUI.xml)
PARAVIEW_INCLUDE_GUI_RESOURCES( "${IPFFilterClient_XML}" )

This works just fine with ParaView 3.6.2. This was a completely clean
build.

Suggestions? Thanks.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio